B3 Massage & Movement
You're an awesome Pilates Matwork and Barre instructor and thrive on client achievements. You are an honest, loyal and hard working person who loves working in a team as well as on your own.
You want to;
- work in an environment that is fun, dynamic, supportive and most importantly, devoted to providing an amazing experience to all clients.
- help each individual gain the most out of their practice.
- be apart of a growing business that is committed to its workers
We are an exciting upcoming studio in the Adelaide CBD. We have grown from a trusted sports remedial massage clinic into a comprehensive massage and movement studio. Our goal is to help our clients who are runners, triathletes and desk jockeys, prevent injury through massage and movement practice and reach their full potential.
Our promise to our clients:
- Whether it's alleviating pain through massage, getting stronger through Pilates or gaining peace and clarity through yoga, we are all about results and experience.
- We encourage individuality, style and continuing education.
- We want to see your enthusiasm shine through your practice and reward you as grow.
- We are committed to helping all of our team reach their potential and provide all the necessary support to help you reach your goals.
Minimum requirements: Matwork certification
Email your interest with a resume and cover letter.
- Adelaide CBD
- Pilates & Yoga - Regular Slot
- 3 days with a minimum 6 classes available
- Pay Rate: From $35 / class
- Class Time(s): Varies from 7.30am, 12pm, 1pm or 5.45pm
- Duration: Each class 1 hour
- Class Numbers: 10 - 16
- Class Type: Mixed ability - play by ear
- Class Emphasis: Instructor can gauge in situ
- Equipment Available*: Mats, Therabands, Pilates Circles, Chi Balls, Yoga Straps
* for each participant
- Music: Site has global APRA cover (any music can be played)
- Instructor Push Bike: Yes - can be stored inside - ie staff lunch room
- Jackie - firstname.lastname@example.org