Pilates In Pajamas
- Well..... it's different.....
Please feel free to come along in PJs over your regular sports kit.
- Please don't feel obliged to be so attired, but the more garish, the better. In fact - I will conduct a secret ballot at the end - we each vote for who we think had the 'best' attire - I will draw the name out of a hat and the winner (as voted by peers / one in each of the two classes) will win a brand new, full length foam roller.
- I've got several ideas for Pilates related games (thanks to Bianca - the Manager for her ideas on this). I've got party blowers so I can check you are exhaling properly.... (this sure beats the balloon blowing up class we did a few weeks ago)
- Also - I've bought two battery powered, imitation candles each - we'll be doing most of the class by candlelight.
- If you have a hot water bottle - please bring that (using COLD water). Thought we'd use them instead of chi balls - eg underneath tailbone in supine, under knee for quadruped etc.
- I will also be bringing Cookies (made by daughter Sammy) and hot coca afterwards (first class, yours will be left outside for you as you leave).