Hands up who DIDN'T have too much chocolate over the break?.....
- Don't forget, new location this Wednesday - maybe check it out ahead of time – links here.
Lift & Stairwell:
- Dance Gen is on level 2 - you have to use a rather slow lift to enter
- You can also leave via a stairwell (nb stairwell light switch on left)
41 Degrees Predicted:
- Bikram Pilates and, at no extra cost :)
I was there yesterday (Friday) at 2pm, checking out the air con. It was very pleasant. Quite how it fares when it’s 41 degrees remains to be seen but, as usual:
- I’ll be providing ice cold water
- Ice cold mist spray (from a pink coloured bottle, naturally!)
- Ensuring air con is running an hour prior to class
Given that last year, class numbers were hitting the max of 20 and also I have 9 newcomers booked into 101 Induction Sessions, please could you help me by:
a) BOOKING to reserve a place
b) KEEP THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL UNTIL AFTER THE CLASS
c) USE the CANCEL link in the email if you can’t make it
If there are others on the waiting list, my bookings systems will then automatically email invites.
Conversely, if a class is fully booked:
a) Book in and join the waiting list
b) Bring in your kit (just incase)
c) Check your emails throughout the morning
Regards - Simon