Summary - In The Unlikely Event Of The Air Con Failing....
- If it's > 35 degrees
- Check your email between 12 & 12.15pm - the class may be cancelled (if the Air Con's not working)
- If you can't access email at this time, pl ask me to SMS you instead when you book the class
- If class proceeds, complimentary iced spring water provided!
- At 9am I will check the predicted max temperature as defined by: http://www.bom.gov.au/sa/forecasts/adelaide.shtml
- If this value is 35 degrees or more, I will wait until 11am and then check with the respective venue (DanceGen or Inspire) that their air con is working (and ask them to ensure it is turned on an hour prior to class)
- If there's a problem with air con, I'll send a group email between 12 and 12.15pm.
- If booked in for a class, please check you email around this time to see if the class has been cancelled.
- If there's no email, you can assume the class will be running
(either that or I have been finally murdered by my long suffering wife Sarah.. Brit Wit, gotta love it right?...)
- Obviously, this presupposes you have access to email between 12 and 12.15pm.
If not, please let me know and I'll send you an SMS instead and/or actually 'phone you if you'd prefer.
- Additionally and as per usual, I'll bring along ice water in a fine mist spray bottle as well as complimentary bottles of ice cold filtered/spring water for you all.