- I am going to start leaving bookings lists for both classes with Bianca (Manager) - please can you see her on arrival to have your name checked off the list.
- This Monday is a regular Mat class (lol - if there **IS** such a thing)
- the following Monday is the fitball variant (deviant?!).
- Heads up for this Monday's class **: Continuing the current theme of inversions, I am going to throw 'Control Balance' at you (it's a progression and appears in the second half of this video):
** "Heads Up" - maybe that should be 'Heads Down'.....
- Reiterating / stressing a comment I made at last week's classes - for those of you not present, I've been advised Jetts Prospect have no imminent plans to cancel any more classes. Obviously, that depends on class numbers (as per) and, obviously this isn't an open ended commitment but talk of more class cancellations are incorrect. That said, just IN CASE and I stress IN CASE, the classes need to be cancelled at some stage in the future, I have started exploring other venues for you and am visiting them to discuss a possible group booking/discount on your behalves. I have seen a Pilates Studio at Magill and will also be contacting Goodlife Noth Adelaide and VFiT Prospect. I am also stressing the fact to these venues that I am merely exploring a 'Plan B', an alternative for you, IF/as/when there is a need. I would not be teaching at these sites and would bow out and exit gracefully stage left - but at least you would have other options. I can't have you guys missing out!