... "Planets In Allignment"......
A photo of Sally Danbury and I, taken yesterday at Seacliff Beach by the Sunday Mail (to be published next Sunday), required the same of entire PLANETS ….
- Balance on a fitball - check
- One Leg off - check
- Add the move to surf board bobbing on the water – check
- Factor in fitball being slippery when wet - check
- Need to synchronise moves to be up and balanced at the same time!
And that was when the ‘nice’ photographer added a couple more:
(one being obvious in hindight, the other was a ‘bonus’)
- Stay closer together! Defying the current with all limbs out of the water
- No sunglasses – ie virtually squinting in bright sunlight
(try standing, balancing on one leg with your eyes closed – see if you can make it past a few seconds…..)
The photographer deserves a medal – he had nano seconds to get the shot before the ‘out take’ material commenced (and Sally's friendship with me was tested as my grungy board started to smack into her nice, shiny unblemished one!)
I'm also hoping that before the picture goes to print, they can air brush the tip of Sally's board - I'm not that good.