Special Celebration Class - Wed 11th June 2014
This June is my second anniversary and I'm planning to mark the occasion in a rather special/unique, meaningful and (hopefully) fun way.
I get a HUGE buzz from teaching / corresponding with you - my regulars, occaisional and even one off clients.
This is my way of saying thank you to each and every one of you.
- All proceeds donated to charity
(with a raffle to decide which one)
(As it's a fundraiser, I've increased the maximum from 20 to 25 - please book in via my website in the usual way.)
Live Music - Andy Salvanos
- You've most likely seen him playing in Rundle Mall
- You've heard his music every week at my Dance Gen classes
- Local musician and friend, Andy Salvanos, will play for us during class!
- Gluten Free Blueberry Friands
- Danish Pastries with nuts
- Danish Pastries without nuts
** NO cross contamination whatsoever
All Proceeds To Charity
- Half to Philippines Relief
- assisting a colleague supporting family in the affected region.
- The other half .... decided by a draw!
- After allowing for room rental, I will be donating the value of all prepaid sessions / casual payments
- Six former clients who were owed refunds, kindly agreed to donate their value
- Any ad hoc donations
- I will increase the amount collected by 25%
(ie the amount I will get back at Tax time!)
- Receipt to be posted to the website