1: I am holidays next two weeks – Sally Danbury covering
(or two week free extensions if weekly pass holders wish)
2: Next Wed class (29/1) changed to INSPIRE FITNESS
( Dance Gen Air Con still failed / temp predicted > 35 degrees)
Detail - Holiday / Sally
I’ve arranged for friend and fellow Polestar Pilates graduate, Sally Danbury (www.pilatesadelaide.com) to cover.
Although continuity of teaching is a good thing so also can be a change. I probably tend to focus more on my personal forté areas of strength on balance. By way of contrast, Sally, being insanely bendy and lithe, will show you other aspects of Pilates – namely flexibility and length. With her different approach, mannerisms, emphasis and cues, she may actually complete the picture I have started to paint. Oh and you will ADORE her delightful English accent….. Being a fellow POM, she also suffers the delusion that Brit Wit is funny so be kind to her and tolerate her jokes as you do mine.
That said, if you are on a weekly pass and would rather not attend, that’s fine too – please let me know – I’d me happy to extend the term of your pass by a couple of weeks.
To the newcomers, I hope you don’t mind / understand – I’ve had these holidays booked for months now and it’s been a year since my last break.
Detail - 29/1 At Inspire Fitness
- If it's > 35 degrees
- Check your email between 12 & 12.15pm - the class may be cancelled
(if the Air Con's not working)
- If you can't access email at this time, pl ask me to SMS you instead when you book the class
- Sally teaching next two weeks
- Wed 29th Jan: Traditional Mat at Inspire Fitness – Level 1 / 65 Hyde Street
- Wed 5th Feb: Pilates on the Fitball at Inspire Fitness – Level 1 / 65 Hyde Street